Principal Maritime Engineer
Catering to growth and the demand for improved asset management software systems, this workshop will address terminal simulation software and its application.
Kenan Aldemir and Shane Freeman will deliver an in-depth look on how ports can effectively develop their skills in asset management software, which will provide ports and engineering groups greater certainty and accuracy in the long term management of their assets.
This workshop will cover the following areas:
- The technical approaches to the development of asset management software
- An understanding of transit times and queuing within terminal simulation
- Identifying issues and addressing these effectively
4:00 PM Darwin Port’s Master Plan: Improving Freight Transportation and Efficiency through Simulation
With the need for improved port optimisation and infrastructure development, Kenan Aldemir and Shane Freeman will co-present a case study on the work they have done to optimise port operations and improve freight transportation.
With a strong focus on simulation projects and the design of prominent container terminals in Australia, it is here they will discuss how ports can improve their assets for long term maintenance.
- Implementing strategic frameworks to improve the facilitation of trade
- Improving the commercial provision of infrastructure and services
- Focusing on the protection of wharfs and surrounding port structures