General Manager of Business Development and Contruction
Effective asset management is essential for the long term maintenance of port structures. Eugene Cheah, General Manager of Business Development and Construction, will discuss how to maximise port productivity, safety and asset life. He will also highlight how ports can do so with minimal operational downtime, cost and environmental impact.
- Deliver a financial analysis over asset life to maximise Net Present Value (NPV)
- Learn how to utilise technical investigations on asset integrity
- Understand structural and material design with innovative constructability solutions
- Ensuring programmed maintenance in order to minimise operational impact
By using effective asset management planning to coordinate activities among all coastal and ocean interests, ports are able to improve planning and regulatory efficiencies. They can decrease associated cost and delays, while also engaging stakeholders to preserve critical ecosystem functions and services.
Hear from this expert panel as they discuss the following key topics:
- Finding cost-efficient approaches to addressing ocean management challenges
- Improving planning and regulatory efficiencies for ports to increase trade outcome
- Understanding how effective spatial planning can assist in transportation and trade